Saturday, January 21, 2012

ABSENTEE BUYING

Knowing that you did a great job for a client is reward enough, but I received this extraordinary and unexpected gift from a client who moved here from Taipei City, Taiwan.

I helped her and her family buy a home -- sight unseen -- in Ann Arbor, Michigan. 

I extend the same unwavering service to you, even if you want to see the home you are buying first!  


AND, if you are moving to a new location, I can help you as well by assuring that you have the opportunity to work with a top-notch, professional, full-time Realtor in your new locality.


My Brokerage -- Edward Surovell Realtors -- belongs to a global network of premier real estate firms in 30 countries throughout the world. 


Leading Real Estate Companies of the World (Leading RE) represents the best known local and regional real estate firms.  These companies continually outsell the competition and I will personally assure that you are teamed with a Realtor who is your best fit.


Moving here?  Ask for me.  I would be delighted to interview with you to assure that we are a good fit.


No comments: