By unanimous consent, Congress has sent President Obama a plan to give home buyers an extra three months to complete their transaction and qualify for the federal tax credit.
- Signed sales contract by April 30, 2010
- You must be either a first time buyer or a repeat buyer with certain qualifications.
- You must complete the sale by June 30, 2010.
- You must have a signed sales agreement which was dated on or before April 30, 2010.
- You must be either a first-time buyer or a repeat buyer with certain qualifications.
- You now have until September 30, 2010 to close on your sale.