- University of Michigan – students and faculty – make up 40% of the total population, and this offers the non-college generation an opportunity to attend free lectures, concerts, museums . . .
- University of Michigan – makes Ann Arbor’s economy more stable than neighboring communities.
- University of Michigan Hospital – world class health care – one of the highest doctor-to-patient ratios in the nation – 815 physicians for every 100,000 residents (the national average is 170 doctors for every 100,000 people).
- University of Michigan - sports!
- Activities – the area appeals to people who want to do more than just play golf – although there’s that, too!
- Median home prices are down 32% from their hayday. Combine this with low interest rates and it's a perfect time to buy
- If it gets too cold here, we’re only a hop-skip-and a jump from a major airport!
If you can think of more good reasons, please drop me an email!